The Chemo Fab manual top discharge centrifuges are a cost-effective alternative in the pharmaceutical production. This equipment can be easily adapted to the product characteristics and it is therefore suitable for companies that manufacture a variety of products in small to large batches. The filtered cake is scooped out manually from the top of the centrifuge by the operator.
Special properties for the benefit of the customer
- Flexible adaptation for difficult to filter products.
- Lossless filter cake discharge in filtrate.
- Gentle solids discharge with the protection of crystal structure.
- Automatic CIP cleaning.
- Easy accessibility of all machinery parts in contact with the product.
- Excellent washing and extraction effect.
- Simple centrifuge design and operation.
- Full Body Opening for excellent accessibility for cleaning and maintenance.
- Cleaning in Place.
- Full Lid opening for accessibility for cleaning and maintenance.
- cGMP Construction.
- Vibration Tripper.
- Cake Thickness Monitoring System.
- Zero Speed Interlocking.
|Model||Basket Dia||Basket Height||Basket Speed||Filtration Area||Centrifugal Force||Working Capacity Under Lip||Maximum Basket Load||Motor Power|